Friday, December 3, 2010

Yuletide Season!

Merry Christmas readers!


just drop your gifts here for me
It's 21 days more to go before baby Jesus will celebrate his birthday. It is the season of love and giving. Wallets and pockets are filled with bonuses that had already been given away. I can see busy shoppers rushing about to buy their gifts for their God children and outfit they're going to wear during parties. Everybody is willing to spend this Christmas like  for foods, clothing, gadgets and all the luxuries in life.  A lot of Christmas parties will about to happen, from corporations down to schools; medical professionals of different fields of one area in an hospital down to organizations of different sectors in the society. Almost everyone is participating in merry making. Some are into rehearsals for their intermission number during their xmas party. I kinda missed the feeling of being in an xmas party. I missed the feeling of preparing for the occasion most especially the clothes I will wear...hehehehe I'm a bit fashion freak. Some well-off families are off for a vacation abroad. The entire month is busy for almost everyone. 

     Let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas. Beyond the bonuses we received, the parties we're attending and the other shits we do. Let us remember that it is the time of the year where we should share what we have and be able to give love for everyone even to those we hate. In addition, let us also reflect how we did for the rest of the year, thanking HIM for all the blessings he showered us this 2010.

     My celebration of this year's Christmas will be quite different from last year because I will be spending it as single. I will not be calling anyone extra special on Christmas day and New Year's Eve. A bit unusual for me because I was accustomed to the feeling of putting extra effort this time of the year. I love the feeling of being in love on Christmas because it creates some euphoric emotion. I am thinking if I will be able to manage celebrating this season happy, hmmm I think I can. It's just a matter of right perspective and attitude. I think I can pull it through. Rock on!

    I am not ready yet to fall in love again. Though it is nice to be in the circle of lovers on yuletide season and having someone who will give warmth in your cold December nights. Maybe next Christmas I can give myself a chance to love & be loved. For the mean time, I need to rest this sooo tired heart of mine. I will do the things again which made me happy and focus on other aspects of my life. I think it's about time that I will prioritize other things which had long been neglected. I am happy while still recuperating. Future seems to look brighter. I am loving, learning, and appreciating again how to be single. Indeed, the best things in life are FREE.


Always smile :-)
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment