Yours: I AM NOT SPYING YOU. how dare you say that. and who are you to spy on? Getting garbage mouth on your post is just wrong. STOP CURSING.
Mine: Why react when it was not you whom I am referring to. How come you knew my words? Oh I am right the spy /ies was/were the common friends. Let me clear your clouded mind, my index finger was not pointing at you, it was for him/her/them. My words and you are of the same kind. GARBAGE! Stop cursing? Think first before you speak. Have you forgotten you first did it?
Yours: BOY FRIEND and BOYFRIEND. all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAH!!! you both are hilarious.. I'm in no position to stand in the way of both of you.. you two can spend the rest of your lives together.. and the hell will I care?! I have no issue with you being close, as a matter of fact, I am happy that the two of you are close. hope you spend more time with him and even with my other friends. :)
Mine: You are way hilarious than me/us. If you really don't mind that your 'ex-best friend' as what you declared, close to me then why called your other best friend expressing how you had been distracted and depressed that your ex best friend is getting close to me? We were good friends since the day you introduced me. There is no problem with me if I will be close to your other friends too. I had been polite, nice, & respectful when I was with them. You were the one who said I should befriends with your friends. You better make sure of yourself. I can see inconsistency in you.
Yours: MONSTER HOUSE OR NO MONSTER HOUSE. Calling my house stuff like that is wroonngg. it's just wrooonnggg. how dare you call my house like that, when it welcomed you without prejudice? So much for being hospitable, I suppose.. THANKS A LOT!
Mine: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo to your spy/ies. They knew that thing? It was my description in one of my album on fb. They saw even the tiniest detail in my account. Very keen eyes. Amazing! I know it was not right to call your house such because it also had become my home. The very reason why I called it that way 'twas because of you. You were the monster in that house and the rest were beings with good hearts whom I considered angels. If there's a need for me to apologize then I will take this chance to extend my sincerest apology definitely not to you but to Tita Jenny, Sir Noel, Tita Marlyn, Kevs & Ervin, and to more than 20 dogs. I have learn to love your family. I will forever be grateful to them for welcoming me without judgement. Your Mom had become my mom too. She let me feel I am a part of her family and I will admit that I am missing her. I missed your mom and Te Marlyn. I missed the foods they're serving whenever I am around. It sadden me that I will no longer experience them :.( I am so sorry.
Yours: BLOCKED. Yes, I blocked you from my friends list because you deleted me from you friends list.. ahahhaha.. childish. but I think its better this way. (come to think of it, how will I spy on you, when I blocked you out?? think of it? ahahahahah..)
Mine: Oh yes oh yes I am not stupid not to understand the nature of blocking. What you did was way bitter than mine. Blocking was far more severe than deleting. PATHETIC!
Yours: BITTER. I'm not, and even if you don't believe me(of course you wouldn't believe me.. ikr?) IM NOT! so much for bitterness issues. they're just useless pieces of crap. I'd be better off happy and spending quality time with others.
Mine: You had long been bitter. It's no surprise that you actually are. You can tell the whole world that you're not but they can still see through inside.
Yours: MOVING ON. You keep on blabbering about how you're so hurt and all the blah-blah-blah, why can't you just MOVE ON?! you have a life to live, you have friends, you have your family... so what's stopping you? MOVE ON, and start TODAY.
Mine: Shut up! You are in no position at all to tell me that. I have my own way of moving on. I was badly hurt by what you did bitch. You didn't give me what I deserved. You didn't give me dignity. You don't know the rule in going to relationship, do you? Opening a relationship at a formal & decent way deserved a formal & decent closing too. After all you would just treat me like this? Bullshit! ! ! ! ! If the question asked to Venus during Miss Universe will be asked to me, without a doubt I will answer YOU. I did not expect you were capable of doing such (you know what I mean). So childish. So conceited. So rubbish. Isa kang MAL-EDUKADO. "Hindi ganun kadali maka.move on kung nagmahal ka ng totoo". Perhaps it only took you days to move on because you were already planning to break up with me while we were still together. You were communicating with him while we were still together? I call that CHEATING. I was caught off guard. How unfair of you. It will take me quite sometime to finally slap to your ugly face and tell the world that I have fully move on. I am willing to wait for that day to come when I can honestly say to myself that I am okay. I know it will come so soon.
Yours: IRONIC. You say to your posts on blogspot that you love me so much and that you're too hurt to wake up everyday, well if that's the case, when then are you filling your facebook with gritty nonsense? even to the point of cursing me? isn't that too ironic? understand yourself, maybe then you'll know how to express yourself better.
Mine: People change and feelings fade. I started filling up my facebook with gritty sense when I finally realized that there was no time for feeling sorry. I have no MERCY for you. God forgive me for saying this "you deserve to die". I detest and hated you. You better asked and understand yourself instead. I may not be so damn good in expressing myself but when I do I make it a point to be straight forward and with sincerity.
Yours: UGLY, ALIAS BOY-NEGRO. AHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! calling me stuff eh?! oh well, your friends are free to speak their minds... the hell I care. Keep in mind, that not one of my friends spoke-ill of you. So you better tell your friends to NOT MESS WITH THEM. Just call me stuff. I wouldn't care.
Mine: Here we go again, if you really don't care then why talked about this? Mean to say it was an issue for you. So what now if my friends called you negro? Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi they are free to speak their minds. Your friends never spoke ill of me because they have BREEDING which unfortunately you don't have. There's no problem between us, and my friends were not messing up with them. C'mon bitch don't let them fight.
Yours: LIVE. Too much bad-blood has been running through your veins... try to wash them out. Alcohol wouldn't help you, nor is smoking and drugs. But be with the company of those you love. Be happy. if you're not, then try to be.
Mine: There was too much bad blood running in my veins because of what you did. You poison me with your venom, snake. You made me sour. Thanks to your reliable source that you knew I had been drinking and smoking but no drugs involved. I am drinking not because I am broken hearted but to celebrate the beauty of life, merry making with my good-old friends was not bad after all. I am learning to be happy don't you worry. I know there's more to life than you.
Yours: PRAY. Prayers can be helpful too. Tell your "boy friend" that HE should pray too.
Mine: I have always been consistent in praying maybe my boy friend too. I pray that I will forget every piece of you because I don't want my mind to be rotten and get wasted. You should also pray. Pray that HE will forgive you for all your sins most especially to your parents. Using your "job hunting" alibi in going to where you are now was wrong. What motivated you to leave home was because of you being SLUT.
"Pumunta para ika'y makilala
Nagkita ngayon sa MOA
At nagtapos sa kanyang kama
Di ba ngayon ay matatawag kanang poka-poka?"
"Unang kita pa lang isinuko mo na ang iyong bandera
Ka-level mo na tuloy si Maria Magdalena
Sa paningin ko'y isa kang katawa-tawa
Silang lahat ay napangiti at super tawa." :))
"Nagliwaliw sa Starcity hanggang Lucena
Nalibot na ang Trinoma at MOA
Kumain na sa lahat ng eskinita
Ikaw ngayo'y nagwawaldas ng pera
Hala ka! Hala Ka!
Maawa ka naman sa kanila."
Now among us who do you think needs more to pray?
Yours: LOVE AGAIN. As much pain may have been brought to the table last September, It wouldn't be wrong if you should try to love again... Let yourself be loved.. and let it be known.
Mine: Love again? Do you think loving is as easy as counting 1,2,3? I was hurt but that doesn't mean I will not love again. I am not like you who do not know what he's doing. One important element in healing is TIME. I won't love someone just to cover up my pain because I don't wanna be unfair. Let it be known? I'm not like you who's attention seeker. I am way better than that. You never learn sweetie? It's as if your inexperienced when it comes to love and relationships. "Love and Get Hurt, Get HURT and LEARN, Learn and Fall in Love Again".
Yours: HEAL. I am healing myself. PUSHING MY SELF. Getting myself involved with someone. Learning from my mistakes. And getting my feet back up. heyy, if I can do it, why can't you? We all need to heal...
Mine: We have different ways of moving on. I have nurtured the pain to make me strong. I am stronger than what you think. Do you think escaping from problem will solve the problem? You are one of a hell coward. Now this is what I call FUNNY.
We all have our freedom to express ourselves. You are accountable for you words and actions. Keep that in mind that freedom is inseparable with responsibility.
Yours: BLOCKED. Yes, I blocked you from my friends list because you deleted me from you friends list.. ahahhaha.. childish. but I think its better this way. (come to think of it, how will I spy on you, when I blocked you out?? think of it? ahahahahah..)
Mine: Oh yes oh yes I am not stupid not to understand the nature of blocking. What you did was way bitter than mine. Blocking was far more severe than deleting. PATHETIC!
Yours: BITTER. I'm not, and even if you don't believe me(of course you wouldn't believe me.. ikr?) IM NOT! so much for bitterness issues. they're just useless pieces of crap. I'd be better off happy and spending quality time with others.
Mine: You had long been bitter. It's no surprise that you actually are. You can tell the whole world that you're not but they can still see through inside.
Yours: MOVING ON. You keep on blabbering about how you're so hurt and all the blah-blah-blah, why can't you just MOVE ON?! you have a life to live, you have friends, you have your family... so what's stopping you? MOVE ON, and start TODAY.
Mine: Shut up! You are in no position at all to tell me that. I have my own way of moving on. I was badly hurt by what you did bitch. You didn't give me what I deserved. You didn't give me dignity. You don't know the rule in going to relationship, do you? Opening a relationship at a formal & decent way deserved a formal & decent closing too. After all you would just treat me like this? Bullshit! ! ! ! ! If the question asked to Venus during Miss Universe will be asked to me, without a doubt I will answer YOU. I did not expect you were capable of doing such (you know what I mean). So childish. So conceited. So rubbish. Isa kang MAL-EDUKADO. "Hindi ganun kadali maka.move on kung nagmahal ka ng totoo". Perhaps it only took you days to move on because you were already planning to break up with me while we were still together. You were communicating with him while we were still together? I call that CHEATING. I was caught off guard. How unfair of you. It will take me quite sometime to finally slap to your ugly face and tell the world that I have fully move on. I am willing to wait for that day to come when I can honestly say to myself that I am okay. I know it will come so soon.
Yours: IRONIC. You say to your posts on blogspot that you love me so much and that you're too hurt to wake up everyday, well if that's the case, when then are you filling your facebook with gritty nonsense? even to the point of cursing me? isn't that too ironic? understand yourself, maybe then you'll know how to express yourself better.
Mine: People change and feelings fade. I started filling up my facebook with gritty sense when I finally realized that there was no time for feeling sorry. I have no MERCY for you. God forgive me for saying this "you deserve to die". I detest and hated you. You better asked and understand yourself instead. I may not be so damn good in expressing myself but when I do I make it a point to be straight forward and with sincerity.
Yours: UGLY, ALIAS BOY-NEGRO. AHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! calling me stuff eh?! oh well, your friends are free to speak their minds... the hell I care. Keep in mind, that not one of my friends spoke-ill of you. So you better tell your friends to NOT MESS WITH THEM. Just call me stuff. I wouldn't care.
Mine: Here we go again, if you really don't care then why talked about this? Mean to say it was an issue for you. So what now if my friends called you negro? Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi they are free to speak their minds. Your friends never spoke ill of me because they have BREEDING which unfortunately you don't have. There's no problem between us, and my friends were not messing up with them. C'mon bitch don't let them fight.
Yours: LIVE. Too much bad-blood has been running through your veins... try to wash them out. Alcohol wouldn't help you, nor is smoking and drugs. But be with the company of those you love. Be happy. if you're not, then try to be.
Mine: There was too much bad blood running in my veins because of what you did. You poison me with your venom, snake. You made me sour. Thanks to your reliable source that you knew I had been drinking and smoking but no drugs involved. I am drinking not because I am broken hearted but to celebrate the beauty of life, merry making with my good-old friends was not bad after all. I am learning to be happy don't you worry. I know there's more to life than you.
Yours: PRAY. Prayers can be helpful too. Tell your "boy friend" that HE should pray too.
Mine: I have always been consistent in praying maybe my boy friend too. I pray that I will forget every piece of you because I don't want my mind to be rotten and get wasted. You should also pray. Pray that HE will forgive you for all your sins most especially to your parents. Using your "job hunting" alibi in going to where you are now was wrong. What motivated you to leave home was because of you being SLUT.
"Pumunta para ika'y makilala
Nagkita ngayon sa MOA
At nagtapos sa kanyang kama
Di ba ngayon ay matatawag kanang poka-poka?"
"Unang kita pa lang isinuko mo na ang iyong bandera
Ka-level mo na tuloy si Maria Magdalena
Sa paningin ko'y isa kang katawa-tawa
Silang lahat ay napangiti at super tawa." :))
"Nagliwaliw sa Starcity hanggang Lucena
Nalibot na ang Trinoma at MOA
Kumain na sa lahat ng eskinita
Ikaw ngayo'y nagwawaldas ng pera
Hala ka! Hala Ka!
Maawa ka naman sa kanila."
Now among us who do you think needs more to pray?
Yours: LOVE AGAIN. As much pain may have been brought to the table last September, It wouldn't be wrong if you should try to love again... Let yourself be loved.. and let it be known.
Mine: Love again? Do you think loving is as easy as counting 1,2,3? I was hurt but that doesn't mean I will not love again. I am not like you who do not know what he's doing. One important element in healing is TIME. I won't love someone just to cover up my pain because I don't wanna be unfair. Let it be known? I'm not like you who's attention seeker. I am way better than that. You never learn sweetie? It's as if your inexperienced when it comes to love and relationships. "Love and Get Hurt, Get HURT and LEARN, Learn and Fall in Love Again".
Yours: HEAL. I am healing myself. PUSHING MY SELF. Getting myself involved with someone. Learning from my mistakes. And getting my feet back up. heyy, if I can do it, why can't you? We all need to heal...
Mine: We have different ways of moving on. I have nurtured the pain to make me strong. I am stronger than what you think. Do you think escaping from problem will solve the problem? You are one of a hell coward. Now this is what I call FUNNY.
We all have our freedom to express ourselves. You are accountable for you words and actions. Keep that in mind that freedom is inseparable with responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment