Monday, December 20, 2010

baba

                                 Sixteen months ago I met someone, YOU.
                           Sixteen months after, you left me nothing but cold blue
                             Never did I expected that there will be me and you
                          And now I am deserted with a life forlorn from hue.

                                    I remember the day when I first saw you
                                       In a place where I am with my crew
                                         In your skin was red stripe shirt
                                      It was then a friendship came to birth.

                                         I was hurting when you came,
                                      From a love that I can say was lame
                                You took the pain and planted a seed of love
                                     And it grows and felt free like a dove.

                                                Officially we opened it, 
                                In front of the the ocean with the beauty within it.
                                  In a place that I can call heaven and paradise.
                                    Nature was with us and it did sympathized
                                    To our feelings that had been immortalized.

                                                Baba had been heard
                                            Others may sound it weird
                                                   Used for a year
                                            Was cute like Teddy the Bear.

                                      Cruising with you in ocean Poseidon
                                         Sailing from twilight until dawn
                                             Though seas may be rocky
                                      It didn't bother coz I'm still feeling lucky.

                                You had shown me how much you love me
                                Had shown you back my love without a fee
                                       Equal efforts had been exerted
                                  Making things work and wasn't wasted.

                                            I thought I already knew,
                              Smiles of you were the beauty of morning dew
                                  Tips of your hair down to your toe nails
                                  Should be more knowing because it fails.

                                       Since the beginning I saw a sign
                                   Ignored and took a sip in tempting wine
                                    Heaven sent many but I refused to see
                                          Feel twas only you and me.
                                         
                                           Shocked that you're capable
                                               Making me like cripple
                                                Didn't expect actions
                                           Tears was then my reaction.

                                                 Face was deceiving
                                               Cherubim in behaving
                                                Mask you're wearing
                                           Take it off oh please darling.
                                           Mirror is what you needing
                                         So you better stop pretending.

                                                   Sorry, Sorry me
                                                  Felt used you bee
                                                 Sucked your honey
                                               Now poor you honey.

                                                    Oh so regretful
                                                   I was then a fool
                                              You bathed in your drool
                                                    I call you awful

                                            Wasted a time, Wasted a dime
                                      One hell conceited, One hell uneducated
                                               You were like a whore
                                                  Behind was a bore
                                               You were like a clown
                                                 Making us not frown
                                                   Show you ended
                                          It is how you are now branded.
                                                          
              
                                              
                                                        

                                              
                                                
                                                    
                                          
                                               

                                        
                                         


                                
                                           

                                                      
                                        
                                    
                               


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment